Friday, June 6, 2008

Euro Trip


So I got off to a bit of a slow start.
I am flying to Amsterdam on a standby flight and got bumped from my first attempt!
I am feeling ok with that at the moment considering I almost pulled an all nighter last night while trying to finish some last minute work before my month long trip. So now I am fresh, after a little nap, and have repacked my backpack that was about to break at every seem .  I am what one might call an "over packer" I always do things in the last possible second and often suffer for it by forgetting things or packing way to useless crap. that is exactly what I did this morning while packing my bag and about 5 Am. So lesson learned and bagged re-assembled, I am now officially ready to get on my way!

oh yeah and I have a freshly shaved head as well!


see you in Europa
-T

No comments: