Thursday, September 8, 2011

Micro Adventures

This is the kind of thing I have been talking about for some time now! I obviously want people using the FillYourBucket.com website to track and plan big adventure and goals in their lives but I think, more importantly, I'd like to promote the idea of "Micro Adventures." Basically I want to promote the idea of checking out your own backyard, Looking into just being more active in your free time. Even if that free time is only a 2 day weekend, that isn't to short to take a little trip, go camping, or just check out the town. To often when people hear the term Bucket List they think "Grand Idea" When in fact a lot of times it's just the little things that are equally important, and satisfying. I just want people to do the things they want, no matter how big or small, Just do it.

-Sorry this is just a quick side note...

check out this guys link explaining the idea further
http://www.alastairhumphreys.com/

No comments: